- Climbing on Skule Mountain
- Paradiset SPA & adventure pool in Örnsköldsvik
- Walking in the art park
- Shopping at Docksta Shoe's factory store
- Boat tours to Ulvön & Trysunda
- Hiking in Hummelvik's nature reserve
- Hiking to Slåttdal Crevice (Slåtterdalsskrevan)
- Sofia Källarbacken's Fairytale
Trysunda Island is located on the far outskirts of the High Coast archipelago.
The national park was established in 1987 and consists of Trysunda, Skrubban, and several smaller islands.
You can relax in peace and quiet here and enjoy beautiful views across the sea.
An idyllic fishing village is located by the harbour, and is the best-preserved fishing village along the entire coast of the Ångermanland province.
Hostels and cottages are available for overnight stays during the summer.
Take the ferry from Köpmanholmen – visit the website: www.mfulvon.se/
For more information about Trysunda, visit the website: https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/vasternorrland/besoksmal/naturreservat/trysunda.html