- Climbing on Skule Mountain
- Paradiset SPA & adventure pool in Örnsköldsvik
- Walking in the art park
- Shopping at Docksta Shoe's factory store
- Boat tours to Ulvön & Trysunda
- Hiking in Hummelvik's nature reserve
- Hiking to Slåttdal Crevice (Slåtterdalsskrevan)
- Sofia Källarbacken's Fairytale
Sofia Källarbacken's Fairytale
A fairytale trail in the Norrland forest, where you can visit familiar and unfamiliar fairy tales.
Meet Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel and the Three Little Pigs, and if you're lucky, you might just see Putte in the Blueberry Forest.
At the end of the trail are the farm's animals, a Sagolo, a flea market, and an old grain store.
There's also a fairytale café with home-made bread and light lunches.
For more info, visit their website: http://www.xn--kllarbackenssaga-vnb.se/