- Climbing on Skule Mountain
- Paradiset SPA & adventure pool in Örnsköldsvik
- Walking in the art park
- Shopping at Docksta Shoe's factory store
- Boat tours to Ulvön & Trysunda
- Hiking in Hummelvik's nature reserve
- Hiking to Slåttdal Crevice (Slåtterdalsskrevan)
- Sofia Källarbacken's Fairytale
Hiking in Hummelvik's nature reserve
The Hummelvik nature reserve is often called Skuleskogen forest's "little brother".
A highland area of natural beauty rises up on the peninsula between Näskefjärden and Nätrafjärden.
Many of the attributes that characterise the High Coast World Heritage Site can be found here.
You can experience steep mountains, shingle fields, thick and twisted old pine trees, lush spruce slopes and high-altitude marshes, as well as a magnificent view of the coast.
Visit their website for more information: https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/vasternorrland/besoksmal/naturreservat/hummelvik.html?fbclid=IwAR1210jgnyQ6U0ZvXfPAVX82iyIZem3RbWsG4ebedG_P3BgObM-W6NDrAoQ