- Climbing on Skule Mountain
- Paradiset SPA & adventure pool in Örnsköldsvik
- Walking in the art park
- Shopping at Docksta Shoe's factory store
- Boat tours to Ulvön & Trysunda
- Hiking in Hummelvik's nature reserve
- Hiking to Slåttdal Crevice (Slåtterdalsskrevan)
- Sofia Källarbacken's Fairytale
Climbing on Skule Mountain (Skuleberget)
Via Ferrata - Climbing trails secured with wire cables.
A fantastic adventure where you challenge your fear of heights and enjoy the
magical view of the World Heritage High Coast.
Everyone whose weight is between 40-140 kg has the opportunity to experience
rock climbing on Skule Mountain's 250-metre high rock wall in complete
safety. You don't need any prior knowledge,
and you don't need to be in tip-top shape.
We have 4 trails with different levels of difficulty, so there are challenges for
Visit their website for more information: www.viaferrata.se